Job Title：Marcom Assistant
Immediate Supervisor：Brand Manager
Job Description:Specialized in marketing communication and branding relevant activities and budget control, marketing media management and vendor selection.
Required Education: Bachelor degree, major in Marketing/English will be preferred
Language: Fluent in English language, min CET-6, German will be a plus
Computer Skill: Excellent IT skills in MS programs. Good command of Photoshop, Indesign and AI will be a plus
Required Work Experience: Min. 1 year working experience in marketing of multinational company preferred.
Other Requirements: Honest, open mind, flexible and able to work under pressure.
Main task and responsibilities
This marcom assistant should be able to execute marketing activities according to MKT Roadmap in automotive aftermarket, including:
1. organise and cordinate coperate trade fairs and events
2. develop local media, eg.flyers, catalogues, brochures for both internal and external use
3. Assisting on marketing materials management incl. quotation, purchasing, stock management and delivery
4. assitant in media and association partnership maintenance
5. Support online marketing and customer communication
6. Manage and control the external vendors’ service and quality, incl. ad agency, merchandising factory etc.
7. Assisting on file management, expense record etc.
8. Assisting to ensure that the company CI policy is enforced both internally and in the market place with dealers
9. Other jobs assigned by the superior
Please email your CV direct to our Human Resource department to email@example.com with reference to the department you are interested in working within.